Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Third Meeting (Ernesto + Robin)

This meeting was made so that Ernesto could check that we were happy with our projects and our current progress.

I asked for guidance on research systems similar to what I will write and Ernesto proposed that I create a large list of potential papers for reading, then spend 5-10 minutes with him reducing this to those that are worth reading.

I have been working on my Business Case document for the past few days. I emailed my first draft to Ernesto on Sunday night, and he commented on it so that I could make a second draft (emailed today). Aside from further inclusion of investigation into other systems, I think this document is in good shape.

For Friday Robin and I are expected to have finished work on migrating ConcepTool from DOM to JDOM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home