Friday, August 19, 2005

Meetings No. 13-15

Over the last week, my meetings have consisted of discussion of my dissertation and (today only) my presentation.

Ernesto recommended that the main bulk of my report should follow the standard format of Background, Req Spec, Design, Implementation, Evaluation, instead of my suggestion to split the report into two parts: one for mining, one for comparing. The work I've done on the report so far (Background to Evaluation) has followed this suggestion and seems to work well.

My presentation is currently scheduled for the 30th of August. My second marker is someone I've never heard of, and my presentation session will include Pete Edwards and his students, so I'm sure to get some tough questions.

Current plan: get a decent amount of the dissertation written within the next few days, so that I have a good idea of the content to use for my presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home